Workshops in January in Capetown
Watch out for my workshops and coachings starting 16.01.2018 in Capetown. Represented by one of the biggest Agencies in Southafrica (D&A Models) i will teach: „How to present yourself successfully at an commercial casting and produce great eCastings“
Here some Infos in detail:
Hello dear models, people, actors and all of you who would like to shoot more commercial spots.
I know how to book successfully an advertising campaign and in my workshops i love to pass this knowledge to you and your clients. If curious check my CV and Demos at www.alexanderwolf.info
I offer my workshops every month twice in cities like Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Zurich and now also in Capetown.
WORKSHOP OFFER AND WHAT YOU GET:
– A neutral eCasting video for your Showreel, Caster and Agencies
– Theoretical and practical knowledge for commercia casting
– know how how to record easy and fast eCastings
– Insider knowledge about how to book the job (feedback of the participants to my course can be found on my webpage
Location and day of the workshop: Capetown 20.01.2018 workshop OR book your personal Coaching
Duration: 10.00 – 17.00
max. Participants: 12 persons
Price: 1350 Rand incl. VAT OR personal Coaching 1800 Rand incl. VAT
– Personal individual coaching possible at any time via Skype.
– Recording of eCastings with directing, editing, upload, studio also possible for 50€ a month, professional equipment is there.
For questions simply email to email@example.com or call/ whatsapp at + 49/178 277 60 39
You can find more information at my webpage www.get-the-job.de.
See you then
Alexander Roger Wolf
Workshop in München am 28.10 und 29.10.2017
Und wieder ein Super Workshopweekend mit Jerry Kwarteng gegeben. Diesmal in München und…Oktober 31, 2017
Hier das eCasting mit Hubertus Geller das ihm die Rolle des Capt. Fanelsa in der grössten Bollywoodproduktion „GOLD“ in 2018 brachte. YEAH!!!! https://youtu.be/wqfv_EY2CA8
Hier das eCasting mit Hubertus Geller das ihm die Rolle des Capt. Fanelsa…September 26, 2017